1. Social media is not reality. It is edited, cropped, retouched and paraphrased. Do not compare your life to anything you see there.
2. Embrace your cycle. Do not treat it as an inconvenience, there is so much power in it.
3. Don’t chase friendships that feel hard. If they drain you, it’s not a true friendship.
4. Trust in the synchronicities in your life.
5. Don’t feel embarrassed by your beliefs.
6. Men are not the enemy, the system we have grown up in hasn’t been ideal for them either
7. You will never find self-confidence through what you give to others, only what you give to yourself
8. Don’t beat yourself up over things that happened in the past, learn the lesson and let go
9. It’s OK to take down time
10. It’s OK not to exercise consistently
11. Another online course is not the answer
12. You are not irresponsible with money, you make investments for the future
13. Spend longer travelling- once you’re there, make the most of it
14. Trust your gut
15. Don’t eat meat in India
16. No one can ‘make’ you feel awkward, it is your choice
17. You can make a difference
18. Don’t drink when you feel depressed
19. Paint for no reason other than you enjoy it
20. Make exercise fun then you’ll do it
21. If you don’t trust someone, take a step back from them
22. You only really know by taking action, not over thinking
23. Everyone feels fear. Some just have the courage to step past it
24. You are here to make a difference
25. Own your Pisces magic
26. Buy fewer but nicer clothes
27. Don’t take your 18th birthday diamond ring on the cycling trip
28. What is easy for you isn’t necessarily easy for everyone
29. People feel your energy. It is more important than ‘looking good’
30. You are whole and complete no matter what
31. It’s OK to be multi-passionate and have a few things on the go at once
32. Eat fibre each day
33. It’s OK to ask for help
34. It’s OK to want deep connections and bypass superficial ones
35. Australia is your spiritual home, visit as much as you can, and the UK is your heart’s home
36. The less you focus on others, the more you grow your own offerings
37. You are a conduit for spiritual connection – a bridge. Embrace it
38. Everything happens at the right time. What’s meant for you won’t pass you by
39. Your boarder line ADHD ‘internal scatter brain’ is a gift. Embrace it & use it.